WhatsApp is a widely used messaging platform that can completely steal your peace if you have not backed up messages and the phone has stopped operating. Many messages are shared through this application, and some can be important, which you cannot afford to lose. In this instance, you can consider using a backup WhatsApp message application. It is none other than Wondershare Dr.Fone, using which you can transfer the data to the new device. Through this guide, you will learn the reasons to use, the process, features, and functions. Let’s start reading now:
Reasons To Use A Multi-Functional Tool
Many software is there, but a multi-functional tool is available for free and paid. Secondly, it is protected using firewalls and anti-virus to avoid any problems while using the application. In addition, while you transfer WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone, no technical glitches are experienced. Well, let’s look at the steps to transfer the data from one device to another.
The Steps To Transfer Data From One To Another Phone
- The first step to start with how to transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Android is by switching on your laptop and downloading the application.
- The application will need some time to get downloaded, and then you can launch it on the device.
- Click on the Home Page section and proceed to WhatsApp Transfer.
- Take two USB cables and connect your new and old phones to the desktop to transfer the data.
- Make sure both the USB cables and ports are functioning properly for the transfer to take place.
- If these things are not proper, the application cannot detect the device. That’s why you must look for all these things properly.
- If the phones are not getting detected, you must check for them with a different USB cable.
- After that, click on the WhatsApp tab, where you will come across an option that says “Transfer WhatsApp Messages.” In this tab, you will get different options but click on transfer to start the process.
- Many times people connect the phone wrongly, so they cannot transfer data. But to proceed with how to transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Android, you can use the flip option.
- Now you can see that the software has detected both the phone and initiate the process.
- Before transferring, one crucial factor you must remember is that the information being transferred won’t be available in the old device anymore.
- Finally, after the process starts, you have to wait for the transfer to complete. Make sure that you do not hurry up or move the device as it can be disconnected.
- After it’s complete, you will get a notification about the same on the screen.
- Now disconnect all the wires from the laptop and phone and close the software.
- Open your smartphone and check if it contains all the information that you wanted to have.
- Once you get that, start using the phone, and if required, the application can be used for several other applications.
- To learn more about the software, you can check out some of the features and functionalities.
Features Of The Software
- Easy To Use: The application is easy to use, so you won’t face difficulty while transferring data or backing up messages. By following the above process, you can finish the transfer in a few minutes.
- Excellent Performance: In terms of performance, the application will never disappoint you at any point. Apart from backup WhatsApp messages, it can transfer data and unlock your phone. It means you can use a single tool to use for many reasons.
- Compatibility: The software can be used on any operating system like Windows 7, Apple users, Windows XP, etc. In that way, you can use the application on any device.
Functions of The Tools
- MirrorGo: At times, you would love to spend some time with your family by watching a movie. But since it is available on your phone, you do not know how to get the film on the big screen. Here you can consider using the MirrorGo feature on the phone and watch the movie on the television.
- Data Eraser: Individuals wishing to remove data permanently from the application can do so using this tool. Once you delete the data from the device using it, no one can get these details back.
- InClowdz: Do you wish to manage, migrate, and sync files between clouds? Surprisingly, this feature-rich tool can do it, and you can transfer documents, images, photos, etc., from Dropbox to Google Drive.
Dr.Fone is an ideal tool that many users have been using for a while now. They have never come across any complaints. Considering that, you can go ahead and use it for how to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone and all details on the new device.