The world of smartphones is evolving rapidly. Alongside, the competition among different brands and models is increasing day by day. Many smartphone users tend to use multiple smartphones nowadays to get their jobs done smartly. When you own an Android smartphone and an iPhone or two Android phones, you are bound to transfer data from one device to another. But do you know how? Well, there are several ways to do that, but not all of them are simple. This article will educate you about how to transfer contacts from iPhone to Androidor from Android to iPhone through Dr.Fone-Phone Transfer.
The ReasonsBehind Transferring Data From iPhone To Android And Vice Versa
- If you have been an Android user for an extended period, you may be curious about exploring a new operating system. In that case, nothing can be better than upgrading to an iPhone. When you purchase an iPhone and think of using that regularly, you need to transfer the data you have in your Android device to the new iPhone.
- In another scenario, you may feel uncomfortable while using the iPhone, and you want to get back to Android. In that case, you are bound to transfer all the data you have in your iPhone to the new Android device you buy.
- Suppose you have an iPhone or an Android, and you use both smartphones for different purposes. In that case, you need to share data between them on and off.
These reasons may make you transfer contacts from iPhone to Android and vice versa.
What’s The Most Straightforward Process Of Transferring Data From iPhone To Android?
When it comes to transferring data between different devices, there’s no better option than Dr. Fone application. If you’re confused about how to transfer contacts from iPhone to Android, Dr. Fone makes the process way more straightforward for you. Go through the following guideline to understand how you can do that.
- Step 1: First of all, you need a PC to get the job done appropriately. When you’re ready with your PC, you’re supposed to install the Dr. Fone software from the official website of Dr. Fone from Wondershare.
Don’t take the risk of downloading the software from third-party sources as you stand chances to get the wrong software in that way. When the software is downloaded, launch the program, and you will see the Dr. Fone interface open on your screen. You’ll see multiple options on the screen. You’re supposed to select the Phone transfer option among them.
- Step 2: Now, it’s time to connect the devices that will participate in the data transferring process. It would be better if you connected the devices with your PC through USB cables. Once your devices are recognized by the software, the source device and the target device will get listed on the left-hand side and the right-hand side of the screen.
- Step 3: In the middle of the screen, you will find the list of files and items that are available for sharing. You’re supposed to uncheck the files and items that you don’t intend to share. As you check the list of files you’re sharing, click on the start transfer option below the list, and the process will get started. Let it continue, and you’ll get notified when the transfer is completed.
This is the process of transferring data from iPhone to Android and vice versa through the effective Dr. Fone software.
The Iconic Features Of Dr. Fone Transfer You Should Know About
Needless to specify, Dr. Fone is an original and intelligent medium for transferring data among Android smartphones and iPhones. Check out the following features to understand what makes Dr. Fone exceptional.
- Dr. Fone-Phone Transfer is downloadable easily. You can easily download the software from the verified and original website of Dr. Fone and start with your data transferring journey. There’s no point in being skeptical as Dr. Phone doesn’t store your personal data or files.
- Secondly, it’s possible to transfer all types of files and folders through Dr. Fone transferring software without hassles. No other transferring software offers this kind of service.
These are the two main reasons why you should consider launching and Dr. Fone transferring software to transfer contacts from iPhone to Android.
Having millions of satisfied users across the globe, Dr. Fone is one of the most popular data transferring software tools in the tech world. The innovative features and easy connectivity of Dr. Fone make this tool an excellent option for sharing data among all types of devices. Also, the reliability and authenticity of the software tool are beyond question. So, it’s highly recommended to use the Dr. Fone data transferring software tool for all types of data sharing and data sharing activities techktimes.com.