Melbourne residents are pretty concerned about their dental health. More than their health, they are worried about their appearance. The capital city of state Victoria is also the unofficial sporting capital of Australia. Therefore, a lot of dental patients are either sports players, commentators and reporters.
Suppose you are a sports person, you fall often and might have injured or broken your front teeth. Many dental patients have crooked, discoloured or uneven teeth, because of which they find it challenging to have the confidence to speak in public. Thus, the need for porcelain veneers in Melbourne has always remained constant. If you’ve been wondering what porcelain veneers are and why you should get them in the first place, below are some details that will help you understand this dental procedure.
What are porcelain veneers?
It is a non-invasive procedure that comes under cosmetic dentistry. With the help of this brilliant procedure, you can achieve a beautiful and confident smile that hides away all your flaws. What do you know about how it works? Well, the process will involve a tooth-coloured shell that will get attached to your front tooth surface. The veneers are usually made of porcelain or resin-component materials.
Once you get the shell bonded to your tooth surface, you get clean, white, beautiful and smooth teeth that give you the boost of smiling without fear. A number of problems that get solved with this cosmetic procedure included cracked or crooked teeth, discoloured teeth, yellow teeth, and increasing overly small teeth size.
What makes veneer a preferable procedure in Melbourne?
Melbourne is filled with people who are constantly exposed to the media in a big way. Even those who are not out there on the camera have various people to meet every single day. You walk into a beautiful park in Melbourne, and you’ll end up meeting new people and making friends. Obviously, you do not want to face rejection just because you have ugly looking teeth. So, the best alternative that people think of to avoid such experiences is to get a non-invasive and affordable procedure.
What are some advantages of getting porcelain veneers?
- It helps to stop discolouration. Once you get veneers, you won’t have to spend money on teeth whitening treatment. You’ll have to visit a dentist to clean your veneers simply, and that’s it.
- Reduce visible gaps, cracks, stains and handicaps.
- Veneers are custom-made to fit your teeth naturally. Thus, most people cannot recognize the difference between your natural teeth and the veneers. It feels normal and looks natural. So no one would know that you went under a cosmetic dental procedure.
- It is the ideal cosmetic solution for most dental problems you have. It gives you confidence and makes you bold.
- It requires minimum enamel removal and needs very little time to complete the procedure. You won’t have to visit your dentist and waste your time completing multiple sittings.
What is the cost of porcelain veneers in Melbourne?
The cost of the treatment will vary depending on the problem that needs to be covered. And the number of teeth that need the shell. The approximate cost of porcelain veneer is around $800 to $3000 per tooth. You can get EMI plans for making complete payments at your nearest cosmetic dental clinic.
Make sure you take a quick look at the clinic reviews and ratings to make the right choice.