Do you wish to troubleshoot the [pii_email_3ceeb7dd155a01a6455b] error code? If you have answered yes to this question, then you have just arrived on the right spot.
Outlook is a personal information manager develpoed by Microsoft. This software is used to send and receive a lot of emails all over the world. It includes standalone applications, multi-user software, and more. etc.
This error generally appears becuase of the SMTP server is not compatible. It is important to note that if the account settings in the software settings are incorrect, an error may occur. Therefore, you need to check the port number, authentication and secure connection.
See the solution to solve this problem easily below.
- 1 The Most Obvious Reasons of [pii_email_3ceeb7dd155a01a6455b] Error
- 2 Fixing the [pii_email_3ceeb7dd155a01a6455b] Error Code
The Most Obvious Reasons of [pii_email_3ceeb7dd155a01a6455b] Error
This pii_email_3ceeb7dd155a01a6455b error code may appear for the following reasons:
- Installing other software on your computer.
- Your email address is connected to other email addresses.
- Old edition of Outlook
- Broken version of Microsoft
Fixing the [pii_email_3ceeb7dd155a01a6455b] Error Code
1. Remove the Glitchy Account
- Go to the Tools menu and click on Accounts. Identify the account that is causing the problem. Log into the menu and check the settings below.
- Make sure the name of the mail server you are sending is correct.
- Analyze server options if server authentication is required.
- View the port number of the sender mail server.
- Make sure the connection is secure.
- Save your changes and try to send your message. Let’s look if the [pii_email_3ceeb7dd155a01a6455b] problem is gone.
2. Fix pii_email_3ceeb7dd155a01a6455b via Repair Utlity
However, the auto repair tool can automatically detect and fix the error. To resolve this error, proceed to the next step.
- First download the automatic repair tool and watch for the error.
- Type “Control Panel” in the search bar.
- Then click on Programs and Properties option.
- Look for Office Fees 365 in the Programs and Features option.
- Select the repair option.
- When the process is complete, restart the loop and continue the process.
3. Check Server Requirements
Server errors can also cause problems, as mentioned earlier. Therefore, troubleshooting server errors helps to fix the error.
- Open the lock app.
- Go to File-> Account Settings and click on the Messages tab.
- Select your email account from the list.
- Go to Internet Message Settings.
- Open the Outgoing Server tab and select View Outgoing Server (SMTP).
- Click OK to apply your changes.
- If the [pii_email_3ceeb7dd155a01a6455b] error persists, try the following methods.
4. Remove Duplicate Accounts
- Mistakes You can accidentally sign in with a fake account or account. Therefore, if you delete these fake accounts, you can fix the error with the error tool.
- Go to the menu.
- Go to Account Settings-> Messaging tab.
- Select the function and select the Delete Duplicate Account button and click on it.
- Please play again now. If the error persists, you should continue to use the following methods.
5. Change Server Port Number
- Open the loop as before. Go to File> Account Settings -> Messaging tab. Choose your email account and proceed with the following process.
- Opens a new window with the name of your email account.
- Click on more configuration options. Open internet message window and see the port digit.
- Please check and fix them correctly.
- Once the process ends, please shut down your computer and then start again.
- Check if you have really solved the [pii_email_3ceeb7dd155a01a6455b] error number.