Are you wondering how to fix the [pii_email_3a9d3c10845f8b9d77b2] error code on your Outlook application? If yes, read the suggestions given in this article to get rid of it. Many customers have faced the same problem, but when they followed our guidelines provided on this page, it disappeared automatically. You can also make your Outlook application optimized and error free using our steps.
Why does the [pii_email_3a9d3c10845f8b9d77b2] error happen?
It can appear due to frequent reasons such as problems in the internet connectivity network drivers Outlook system files and all. The most typical reason behind this problem is the internet connection. If your internet has some issues and it is unstable, you can expect Outlook to show [pii_email_3a9d3c10845f8b9d77b2] error warning.
Tips to troubleshoot it
1. Repairing the app
The best way to cure Outlook’s common errors is repairing the application using the control panel. Please obey the instructions mentioned below to repair it:
- Make sure to land on the desktop screen of your computer.
- To quickly navigate to your computers home or desktop screen, please press the windows + d keys on your keyboard.
- once you learn on the home screen of your system please click on the start menu button from the lower left corner.
- This will open the start menu on your screen.
- Quickly type control panel.
- hit the enter button on your keyboard to execute the control panel application.
- It will appear on your screen and when that happens quickly navigate to the apps and programs option.
- Now click on the uninstall a program choice on your screen.
- Your computer will display a list of all installed programs on your device.
- Please carefully go through the list and find the Microsoft Office from it.
- Right click it.
- Click on the repair option from the drop down.
- Now follow the steps mentioned on your screen to repair the application and terminate error code pii_email_3a9d3c10845f8b9d77b2.
- Once you have successfully repaired the application, please reboot your device.
- Now click on the start menu button and search for the Outlook application.
- Open it and see if the issue persists.
2. Update network drivers to fix [pii_email_3a9d3c10845f8b9d77b2]
If there is any issue with the network drivers on your system you won’t be able to utilize the application that uses the internet be it Outlook. Since Outlook utilizes the internet connection to work, it might be lacking a few vital network drivers. You will need to check if you have the latest drivers or if anything is missing from your device. To check your network driver simply navigate to the device manager application. The below given instructions will help you see and update the drivers:
- First of all, open the start menu on your device and search for the device manager.
- right click the device manager application and select the run as administrator option when the drop down comes.
- Now click on yes to continue and this will launch the application with admin permissions.
- Find and expand the network adapters choice.
- Now make a right click on the first driver inside it and click on the update button.
- Click on the automatically updated driver.
- now follow the instructions on the screen and choose appropriate options to download the latest drivers for your system.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Do the same with the rest of the drivers inside the network adapters option.
Once you have successfully repaired the network adapter drivers, the [pii_email_3a9d3c10845f8b9d77b2] Outlook error will go away. Open the outlook application and see if it works without any problem.
If you follow the instructions we have provided in this article carefully and accurately, you can use the app without any difficulty.