The newly approved NRA will conduct the National Recruitment Agency Common Eligibility Test to shortlist candidates for various Group B and Group C posts for SSC, RRB, and IBPS. One of the biggest advantages of applying for the NRA CET exam is that the aspirants will not be required to submit a separate application form for different exams. NRA CET is a preliminary exam and will be held at three different levels for 10th, 12th, and Graduation. Therefore, the candidates should apply for the exam as per the specified NRA CET Eligibility Criteria. A huge number of applicants apply for the exam, but only a few could qualify for the next round of the respective recruitment process. We have discussed below subject-wise NRA CET Preparations tips for the candidates aspiring for the upcoming exam.
NRA CET Preparation Tips- General Awareness
Candidates can score easy marks in the General Awareness section of the NRA CET Exam if they work hard while preparing for this section. Listed below are the important points to be considered while preparing for the General Awareness section:
- Develop a daily habit of reading the newspaper and watching the news to get the latest information about current events. Candidates should emphasize Economy, Awards & Recognition, Appointments, National & International Events, Important Dates and Days, Polity, etc to enhance general awareness skills.
- Follow study resources like the latest Yearbooks available both online and offline to keep an eye on the latest happenings around the globe.
- Read and prepare the notes of the current affairs of the last six months to score maximum marks in the section.
RRB NTPC Preparation Tips- Quantitative Aptitude
Give equal priority to all the topics and build conceptual clarity to move ahead with advanced-level questions in the quant section. Listed below are the important points to be considered while preparing for the Quantitative Aptitude section:
- Stick to the syllabus during the entire preparation to avoid wastage of time and effort on irrelevant and unimportant topics.
- Once you gain conceptual clarity on each and every topic, then learn shortcuts and formulas to solve the maximum questions with a quick calculation
- Practice more and more questions with the help of the mock tests & quizzes for improving the speed. This will help the candidates in developing their own style and approaches in solving the question.
- Practice different levels of questions from topics like Simplification & Approximation, Number Series, Quadratic Equations, Percentages, Profit & Loss, and Data Interpretation to achieve the best result in the NRA CET Exam.
RRB NTPC Preparation Tips- Reasoning
The reasoning is a tricky yet high-scoring section. If the candidates have strong analytical and logical skills then they can solve maximum questions and score high in the actual exam. Listed below are the important points to be considered while preparing for the Reasoning section:
- Candidates should build a firm grip on the concepts of each topic. Practice as many questions as possible from the best study material which covers basic questions to the advanced level questions.
- Read and analyze the complete question to avoid any mistakes or errors while solving the question.
- Solve different levels of questions from topics like Syllogism, Puzzles, Seating Arrangements, Coding-Decoding, Blood Relations, etc to score maximum marks in this section.
RRB NTPC Preparation Tips- English Language
The English Language is one of the most scoring sections if the candidates practice well and brush up on the basic grammar rules. Listed below are the important points to be considered while preparing for the English Language section:
- Develop the habit of reading books, newspapers, and magazines on a daily basis to improve their grammar, vocabulary, and reading passage and comprehension skills.
- Learn new words daily and solve questions related to Synonyms & antonyms, Idioms & Phrases, fill in blanks to excel in the vocabulary-based questions.