When health expenses come calling, you cannot put them off for want of sufficient funds. One of the major expenses of an individual’s life is that of health-related purchases. You cannot ignore ill health, especially in times of emergencies like freak accidents. Perfectly healthy people have been caught unaware by diseases they never thought they’d have. With inflation going through the roof, healthcare has become expensive.
General surgeries can cost anywhere from 1 lakh INR to 3 lakh INR depending on the health issues to be addressed. For most people, savings may not be enough to meet such high costs. However, there is something that comes to your rescue via a simple download Health card use has resulted in a favorable outcome for many people who have had to pay for the treatment of major illnesses and diseases.
The Pros of a Health Card
One of the premium health cards you can get today is the Bajaj Finserv Health EMI Network Card. The Health EMI Network Card is a premier offering as a digital payment instrument that lets you effortlessly pay for the treatment of any illness or major disease. A hassle-free tool that you may apply for health card approval is granted instantly online. Here are a few benefits of applying for this health card.
- A Streamlined Application Process – Getting the Health EMI Network Card isn’t challenging, and you can get it fast and use it effectively if you have the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card. Given the fact that you have gone through the process of applying and attaining the EMI Network Card, you don’t need to submit any documentation for the health card.
- Medical Uses – You can use the Health EMI Network Card for practically any treatment-related purpose. The advantages you get for using it are paying for major illnesses like oncology treatment/surgery, kidney disease and dialysis treatment, cardiovascular surgery, serious dental repair and other serious ailment therapies.
- Supplement to Health Insurance – A digital tool that is available through a simple download, health card benefits include the fact that this card pays for costs over and above what your health insurance covers. Your regular health insurance may not cover certain treatment expenses like outpatient consultations, but the health card does.
- Zero Upfront Payment – You can use the Health EMI Network Card to pay for serious treatment without any cash upfront. You may not have the funds to pay initially, and this is when this card comes to your aid.
- Assure Good Health – The perk of paying for your treatment without cash initially gives you the peace of mind that you can afford health expenses. You can pay in convenient EMIs later.
- Flexible Payment Tenors – By paying in flexible EMIs later, you can select tenors anywhere between 3 and 24 months.
- No Foreclosure Charges – There are no foreclosure charges if you make the outstanding repayment in full before the due date.
- Cash Limit – The Health EMI Network Card offers you loans of a maximum of 4 lakh INR.
- Accident Cover – With your health card, you get a gratis personal cover of 1 lakh INR for accidents.
- Additional Discounts – The Health EMI Network Card can be used in multiple partner hospitals and treatment or diagnostic centres across India, letting you pick the places that fulfil the requirements of your health condition. A major benefit of using the health card to pay for health-related expenses is that you can avail attractive deals and discounts.
Applying for the Health EMI Network Card
If you have the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, you can get the health card through an easy download. Health card use can be undertaken immediately, as activation is instant and online. All you have to do is visit the Bajaj Finserv website and click on the tab that says ‘EMI Card’. A health card option will pop up. You can apply for it from there by following a clear menu-driven process in which you will have to verify yourself with an OTP. After your card is successfully activated, you can use it anywhere. In case you are a new customer who would like to have the health card, you may get the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card first, then apply for the Health EMI Network Card. Another way of getting it is by visiting any one of Bajaj Finserv’s health partners like Apollo Pharmacy or Metropolis Labs.
Health Without Stress
The Health EMI Network Card can help you in times of need when you have to undergo treatment for a major health condition. Furthermore, even if you have the card, it can be used for another family member whose health costs have to be seen to. You can pay without concern, initially without cash, and pay in No Cost EMIs later. No Cost EMIs mean you pay without any extra charges like interest or processing fees.
The No-hassle Health EMI Network Card
When you get the hassle-free Health EMI Network Card from Bajaj Finserv, you can rest assured of meeting medical expenses for any major disease or condition. It aids in tiding over costs, breaking up bills into pharmacy, hospitalization and treatment expenses, and you pay in easy No Cost EMIs and choose the tenor that is convenient for you.