How to Fix Error Code 805a0190 on Your Windows Phone
- 1 How to Fix Error Code 805a0190 on Your Windows Phone
The Error Code 805a0190 is a critical issue on Windows mobile phones, and it is pretty common among Nokia Lumia users, but there is hardly any website on Google that tells how to solve it. If you want to resolve this error, then you have come to the right place. In this article, we are going to explain how to get rid of this annoying issue. So, what’s the wait? Let’s dive in!
What is Error Code 805a0190?
When Windows phone users try to access the Microsoft or Windows Store, they often see the 805a0190 error. So, it is an error code that appears when users try to download new apps to their Windows Phone from Microsoft Store. This error can prevent you from downloading and installing new applications on your device. However, it is not impossible to solve this problem as we have got your back.
Solutions to Solve Error 805a0190 on Windows Phone App Store
1. Verifying Region Settings on Your Microsoft Account
In order to download and install apps using the Microsoft Store on your Windows phone, your account region must be chosen the same as your phone location. In case your phone settings have a different location than your Windows Store account, then it can cause the 805a0190 error to appear. In order to solve it, see the instructions given here:
- Go Account.live.com on your internet browser. (You can use any web browser on your phone that is acting up)
- Then find and navigate to the region settings.
- Now make sure it selected as per your present location.
- Then close the browser and go to Settings of your Windows phone.
- After that, go to Language + Region.
- Now, choose Country/Region.
- Select the location the same as you selected for your Windows Store account in the previous step.
- Then ensure that your device location is set to enabled.
- Once done, reboot your device and then sync your settings.
- Make sure you are connected to the internet and then launch the Windows Store.
- See if the issue persists.
2. Disconnect From Remote PC Access
In case you have connected your Windows phone to your Windows PC, then it can cause the 805a0190 error message. To get rid of it, make sure to disconnect your remote PC access from your PC. It can cause interruptions when you try to download apps on your device as your PC and phone are connected and uses the same Microsoft account. To Disconnect your phone from your computer, see these steps:
- On your computer, press Start + I keys at the same time to quickly open Settings.
- Then hit the Phone tile.
- Head to Unlink this PC link.
- Follow the on-screen prompts if there are any, and then your device will be unlinked.
- Close settings and sync settings on your phone.
- See if the problem still appears.
3. Force Syncing to Solve Error Code 805a0190
When you perform methods, you may still see the error while installing apps from Windows store, to fix it, follow these steps:
- Go to Settings.
- Then head to Email + Accounts.
- Press and hold down the Windows Live icon.
- These instructions might get a bit diverse as per the device model you are using.
I hope this works! In case you are still facing this error, let me know in the comments.